IMG-Crown company benefits are more than just pay and benefits. Our package includes programs focused on the complete package of pay, benefits, learning and work environment. Our benefits — coupled with our compensation programs and the opportunities to build a career through the experiences the Company offers — deliver competitive rewards that continue to differentiate us in the market.
To ensure that our programs are competitive, the Company regularly benchmarks our programs against those of other leading companies in our sector. We regularly evaluate and, as needed, update our benefit programs to ensure they are aligned to drive the expected business results that are focused on creating sustainable long-term growth. We also have an internal employee committee that is constantly looking for better ways to enhance the work experience at IMG-Crown.
Our compensation philosophy has three primary objectives:
- Attract a highly qualified, diverse workforce through a competitive total compensation program.
- Retain and motivate our workforce by recognizing and rewarding individual and group achievements, contributions and excellence.
- Provide a non-discriminatory merit-based, pay-for-performance compensation program.
Health and Well Being
- Comprehensive medical plan
- Dental, vision, health and dependent care flexible spending accounts
- Wellness program for employees and spouses
- Life insurance, short-term disability, long-term disability, and long-term care coverages
- 401(k) with IMG-Crown match of 100 percent of up to employee’s three percent contribution
Work & Life Balance
- Generous and flexible paid time-off benefits (vacation, sick and holiday)
- Flexible & Alternate Work scheduling
- Tuition and education assistance
- Job related CEU’s, license and certifications